I suggest you ...

Documentation

As you are trying to bring your app/business to a higher level, you need to have a solid documentation. There are significant differences between the various platforms you support.
A start would be a help file with the 'haves' and 'do not haves' of each platform.

132 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Arie van Boxel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

The user documentation can be found at https://docs.termius.com/

The development of it is actively ongoing, so more info will be added soon.

We’d love to hear your feedback!

So, please, leave your comments in the relevant section:
http://support.termius.com/forums/918310-documentation

…or contact us directly using the Contact support button (see the right hand side of this page).

Kind regards.

38 comments

Comments are closed
  • Larry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need this for my job.i need a complete manual to use this application.i want to buy this app immediately but with no Reference material or anything to give as a outline to my customers it is worthless to me.without some way to reference the material I can't do my job is correctly.Please Help.Larry

• AdminTermius Support (Customer Success Manager, Termius) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello

Serverauditor is an app allowing to connect to remote machines via SSH protocol from your iOS device

So in "hostname" field you should specify a hostname or address of a host you want to connect to, like "myhostname.com" or "192.169.1.1"
    In "usernam"e field you should specify a username used to login on that host
    In "password" field you should specify a password for that username, you can also use SSH Keys, which can be selected using key icon on the right side of the screen
    In "port" field you should specify a port at which you host is listening for ssh connection (by default it is 22).

• AdminTermius Support (Customer Success Manager, Termius) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,
    Thank you for your feedback
    We are planning to add a guide in future releases

Also, could you provide some more details?
    Could you please clarify what you mean by "use google as a port"?

Serverauditor is an SSH client used to connect to other devices via SSH protocol.

In order to connect to a desired device you should specify some information needed to establish connection:
    Hostname or an IP address of a device you need to connect to
    Username and Password/SSHKey used to login to that device

So in order to connect to MacBook you should know the IP address at which this MacBook is available from the same WiFi network as your iOS device or from the internet.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm trying to use ServerAuditor to forward ports 993 and 465 to my IMAP and SMTP servers. These ports are outbound blocked on the LAN where I work.

I am able to create an SSH connection to a server that allows me to do port forwarding. I do this on Windows and it works fine.

How do I set this up with ServerAuditor? Specifically:

1) How do I configure ServerAuditor?
    2) Once I have SA running, how should I setup the Mail app to use the port forwarding.

Thank you!

• What commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So I'm new to this and have no idea what I'm doing what is the database and the example.hostname.com? What is this used for?
    Thanks

• Patrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm in the same boat as you.. How do we use this from iPhone while away to connect to Macbook pro at home on wifi network?

I am new to this and I'm not sure how to use this. If you could put in some sort of tab for a tutorial that would be great for new users. But until then, what is the username? Like if I wanted to use google as a port, what would the username be?

If you want to connect to your mac follow the steps below.

First of all you need to enable Remote Login to your machine. Please, open Settings -> Sharing and enable Remote Login there. You should see green indicator which means that remote login is allowed. Make sure that your macbook account is protected with password.

Now you can add your host info in the app to be able to connect to your machine. For that open Hosts screen in the app and add new host. Enter your username, host ip address or hostname which you can find in Settings -> Sharing section. The topmost information will look similar to
    "Computers on your local network can access your computer at:
    myAccountName-iMac.local"

Enter a password or you will be prompted to type a password later. Save that host and try to connect.

Please, let us know whatever you succeeded with those steps or not.

Regards,
    Server Auditor team

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/serverauditor

Actually, once you log in, you can see the "help" button above your keyboard, that'll walk you through it

2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base