I suggest you ...

Arrange by name

Hello, on Termius desktop, in windows/linux i noticed that hosts are arranged by date as default. It's not that big trouble, but i Have more hosts and groups and it's set for every group separately. can you please add option to settings for default arrangement for all groups?

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Second this one too, by date is not very useful. I think most people probably name their groups with so rhyme or reason, for example I do it ordinarily by office number, 100, 101, 102 ect. but my view is 106, 100, 500, 108.....

If it is not the default, can the preference be atleast sticky, so if I set Arrange by: Name it stays from program session to session. Also when by name it is reversed on default.

• Attila Mesterházy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, it's very annoying that I set it to arrange by names but the next time when I open Termius client on Windows it's arranged by Date. Please add an option to change the default sort order or make it to remember what I set.

• Josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the same vane as this, Termius should remember whether it was set to arrange by name or arrange by date, and maintain that view between exiting and re-opening.

Feedback and Knowledge Base