I suggest you ...

Add iOS Files App Support for SFTP

I love how the Files app on my iPhone and iPad has all my files from every location. I can even use SFTP/CIFS from a different third party app to mount remote directories and view them in Files. I'd like that feature in Termius.

I'd like Termius to appear in the list of "Locations" in the files app, and within that location, there is a device for each client I have an SFTP connection with. Then I can view the files natively in the app, and use iOS to determine what app to use to edit files. If there are no SFTP connections currently, then it should ask me to open the Termius app like the third party FileBrowser app does.

So now I can just go to Files, Termius, start a connection, then open a .txt file on a remote server, and edit it using some other app and save. This means I don't have to copy to local storage anymore before editing.

This is entirely possible. Check out FileBrowser as an app if you'd like an example.

See Apple's FileProvider docs https://developer.apple.com/documentation/fileprovider

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)