I suggest you ...

Mosh support

Mosh being an SSH for mobile terminals, it would only seem appropriate for this app to support it!

For those who haven't heard of it before, head to https://mosh.mit.edu and read all about it. Basic idea is to use UDP rather than TCP, which lets you reconnect after a connection dropout, meaning you can easily be on the go, changing wifi/data antennas without any issues.

188 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    I am Max.I am Max. shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Please finally add MOSH support

• AlexAlex commented  · 

Hi, Any news about mosh support? tnks

• JamesJames commented  · 

if this supported mosh (udp) I would buy it in an instant. it makes total sense given ios's limitations in backgrounding!

• Anonymous commented  · 

planned, planned. say when mosh will be supported on premium version

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes please! I'm often using server auditor on the train where there's constantly interruptions in the reception.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'll definitely subscribe to pro for this as well.

• Justin FloryJustin Flory commented  · 

Yeah!! Glad to see that it's now in planning stages. I hope it gets implemented on Android as well, would be a shame to see this only on one platform!

• Riku LindbladRiku Lindblad commented  · 

I would pay a separate In-App purchase just for MOSH support on top of the pro upgrade in a heartbeat.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please could you add mosh support to the premium version. I'm ready to buy when you add this feature.

• Joonas KauhanenJoonas Kauhanen commented  · 

I'm buying whichever SSH app implements this first. iSSH had it but the app developer stopped support and pulled it from the store. I will gladly get the pro version for this feature!

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be nice but mosh has some requirements that are possible to port over to iOS currently. Perl libraries that would have to be converted into C libraries. So server auditor will have to wait for that to happen before it can be implemented.

• MaxmaxmaxMaxmaxmax commented  · 

A must have. Beenlooking for an app supporting mosh. Hopefully server auditor reads this as it is rue second most wanted feature!

• NaifNaif commented  · 

Good

• “匿名”“匿名” commented  · 

From Bloomberg, U.K. Services Growth Unexpectedly Surges in Sign of Unbalanced Recovery

• Justin FloryJustin Flory commented  · 

I would love to see Mosh implemented in Server Auditor! Would make using the app on a spotty connection much easier.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi Just got the new 1.5 version for iOS but sadly there is no MOSH support.
        +1 for this please, thank you.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base