How can we improve the iOS app?

Transparent keyboard

I'm coming from the iOS app iSSH, one really cool feature of that app is the ability to make your keyboard translucent/transparent so that you can see through it View your terminal tags through the keyboard.

You can also set the percentage of transparent/translucence.

This feature is one I would be willing to pay the six dollar annual fee for access to.

So far I love this app and it will be my go to/default SSH on iOS. I use SSH on iOS very very often, more than a few times each day.

Thanks

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    James shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Won't Be Implemented  ·  AdminTermius Support (Admin, Termius) responded  · 

Hello,

Unfortunately, we don’t plan to add transparent keyboard. Probably somewhere in the future but not in the nearest. Sorry.

Please let us know if you have any other problems or suggestions.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is unfortunate. I actually keep an iPhone 4s on me without a service plan, that I hotspot to my current iPhone, because there isn't a single ssh app that can hold a candle to iSSH, Termius included. Transparent keyboard effectively doubles the amount of shell that can be seen at once, because you're no longer giving up half your screen to an OSK when not using bluetooth. Programmable buttons are another invaluable feature that iSSH had that Termius doesn't. The X11 forwarding thread points out yet another iSSH feature I use all the time. The VNC and RDP I can get from other apps, but everything above is still best in iSSH.

Feedback and Knowledge Base