Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LANGSTON commented  · 

An interactive tutorial, for example, when I downloaded the app in my iphone, my account is not clear, I am triying to make registration, the app said place my pass, whae i did not placed it, the defaul is not working to, it need to be clearest to working out

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please can you add a tutorial for how to use the app. I know barely anything about these apps and I wanted to learn how to do it for fun so this would help me and anyone else who wants to learn about this a lot

• PvR commented  · 

... the views/tabs available to the user describing also their purpose. Also, add some use cases you have found to work particulary good with that view/tab. Eg port forwarding is used for XXX. A useful use case is YYY.
        In the end you list a few use cases mixing the tabs, eg key chain, port forwarding plus terminal tab.

Just my thoughts!

Cheers, Per v R

• Hari5000 commented  · 

I'm new to this sort of stuff.

• Anonymous commented  · 

yes, inverted scroll gestures (configurable) would be great!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Exactly. Currently with the Page-up and Page-down.. I'd like to be able to switch them around for a more natural "scrolling". I did it the wrong way around

• Anonymous commented  · 

pls send me info hoe tonsibscribe and use

• Anonymous commented  · 

When I first started using the iOS app I was presented with a list of gestures for the app. I didn't study them closely, assuming I could find the list later. It doesn't appear that this list is available anywhere in the app. It would be great to have that accessible (better still if they were customizable).

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please, add help button somewhere to menu. Its hard to find it :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

Seems like the help is only available when you login to a host. It would be nice to have your app help available when not online. --As a new user. thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base