How can we improve the iOS app?

Access Snippets within a terminal

Like you can quickly access the SFTP feature via the folder button an additional button for the very useful Snippets feature would be great.

45 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Comments are closed
  • Mark Bolden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Am I missing something? How can I access the right-side snippets panel while in Windows? I can easily do it on Android. How do you do it in Windows?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just started working for me. I just opened it up and the right-side snippets panel was there. Weird. Gives an advantage over iTerm2 (for me, at least), because I can't run the helper script on the 3rd-party remote server that allows iTerm2 to copy recent input/output, etc. Hope everyone else has the same luck with this feature... maybe some issue was addressed?

What are snippets even for if you can access and automatically put them into particular terminals? I cant find documentation for how they are supposed to work.

Using termius desktop on macOS right now.

• Sam Edney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree, I thought this was what snippets was for. Spent quite a lot of time trying to get them to work - and now realise they just dont do what I thought.

Comments from April, it's almost November.

Feature party with Android would be nice...

I suggest: At the left top side of the main screen located direct on the right side of the 'back to the hosts' button one button with a single select box of the snippets would be great.

• Santiago Lema commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I actually don't understand what snippets are for without this.

I expect this from start: one button, open a list with search and tap on a snippet to paste it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base