How can we improve the iOS app?

[BUG] Searching for host terrible slow

I’ve over the 400 servers defined and when I try to search for a host my keyboard keeps hanging for a couple of seconds.

This is happening on iOS 11 and 12 for sure. Same behaviour on iPhone 6S Plus and iPhone xs max

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jesper shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jack Tipshus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Important to note: The slow response of Termius app on OSX Maverics and iOS version 12.2 is unusably slow and spikes CPU on both iPhone XS Max and iMac Pro with 32GB RAM installed. It is the sort on date and sort alphabetical that is causing the CPU spikes and complete freeze. I've been programmer since 1977 and a network engineer for over 30 years. Someone clearly needs to debug their code. Sorts for nested hosts in groups numbering only 200 or 300 hosts should be instantaneous.

• Jack Tipshus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. I have 32GB RAM and when switching between date and alphabetical sorting of host, Termius spikes CPU to 100% and it sticks there. The Termius application is terribly slow and completely unusable when trying to search or find a Group or Host. Someone needs to recode how it is sorting because it is awful.

Feedback and Knowledge Base