How can we improve the iOS app?

I cannot get the app to work, i write in the correct details to connect to my ssh server but it results in "invalid argument"

every time i have tried connecting to a ssh server it results in a (!) invalid argument, with no further information on how to get it to work, i have tried different ways for about 2 hours. I am able to connect to the server from the terminal on my macbook (same network as ipad) but it just wont work from terminus on ipad! On terminus v 4.3.1 on an Ipad pro 10.5".

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Daniel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • vito commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

same problem here, connection works with other software/device but not with termius on my ipad pro

• Jan Hecking commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same issue here. I used to be able to connect to my server using Terminus on my iPad. Since updating to the latest (beta) version 4.3.3 I’m just getting an “Invalid argument” error. I wish Terminus would at least keep some logs I could look at to try to figure out what the problem might be. :-(

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exactly the same issue. Works from my iPhone but not from my iPad. Just get meaningless invalid argument error.

Feedback and Knowledge Base