SFTP / FTP, also X11 fowarding.
Will be very helpful.
SFTP is available as Premium feature.
Please vote for X11 in separated thread – http://support.termius.com/forums/243649-ios-platform/suggestions/11081244-x11-forwarding
Ftps is also supported? Should be helpful...
Please add SFTP support to chrome client too, please please please. I dont wont use my Coda anymore, but without SFTP serverauditor isnt complete
Thanks for using Serverauditor and for your feedbacks.
Right now we are working on SFTP implementation. So it will be available as soon as possible.
In App Store it advertised as 'Path Picker Tool', that works via SFTP session.
Full SFTP support is currently in development and will be available later.
This feature was my argument for going premium. Only to find out, its not available.
Even thou in the appstore it is advertised as such:
PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION [JUST $5.99 USD for a year]
· Secure client-side encrypted(AES-256) data synchronization across all your devices
· Tabs for the terminal window. There is no need to go back to hosts screen to switch between sessions
· Agent Forwarding
· TouchID support
· Path Picker Tool for fast and easy work with the remote filesystems using SFTP from a terminal window
· Export of ~/.ssh/config from desktop using Serverauditor command line tool
· All new features that will be available as part of the premium subscription
SFTP feature for iOS is currently in development
I'd be interested in sftp!
I have purchased pro license for android with sftp but I don't see sftp in iOS this feature was not implemented yet in iOS?