How can we improve the iOS client?

iOS app crashes after latest update

After this latest update, if i try opening the app, white screen comes and then the app crashes. I had a jailbroken iphone on ios 9.3.

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rohit shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Joe commented  · 

Same issue - crashing to home screen after entering certificate pass phrase. iPad Pro 10.5.

• Jeff commented  · 

Long time user. With latest update, the app crashes to home screen after a connection is initiated. Reset phone and removed/reinstalled. IOS 10.2.1 on iPhone 7+

• Steve commented  · 

3.2.4 still crashes instantly on open on my iOS 9.1 installation. Deleting and reinstalling gets me to the opening screen, but the app still crashes the instant I try to add a host.

Not good.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yup, crashes instantly every time for me too. iOS 9.1 with iPhone 6s. Disappointing, because this is basically a great app and the update was supposed to improve stability.

• dottore commented  · 

Hi, I could not contact you through the app because the app instantly crashes every time back to main apps screen since the last stability update. ios 9.1.

Dottore

• AdminTermius Support (Admin, Crystalnix Limited) commented  · 

Norrin, To contact support go to Help & Feedback section in the app and select “Contact Support”.
        Also, you can do this from the support portal (http://support.termius.com/ - please take attention to the right side of the page and select “Contact support”).

We need some personal information like device UID for direct beta share, so it would be better to discuss this information in private messages.

This section is our Votes portal, where all users may suggest and vote for her ideas for the app.

• Norrin commented  · 

I'm having the same problem. I thought this was the support page for the app. Where can I contact support?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I just started a subscription just to notice this. Quite annoying.

ipad pro 9.7"

I have an idea: fix this :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base