How can we improve the iOS client?

Importing fonts

A lot of people are suggesting that fonts like Fira Mono and Powerline are added to Termius. Termius doesn't need to be packaged with these fonts, but we would like to see that Termius can open TTFs and/or OTFs and import them.

93 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Apple released SF Mono font as the default mono space font in their products and I’d like to see it as an option of font.

• Anonymous commented  · 

These are great slender monospace fonts with many non-Latin character sets supported (e.g. Cyrillic). It would ne nice to have them in Termius. Or, to that end, maybe an ability to use custom TrueType/OpenType fonts?

• Anonymous commented  · 

You should add your vote to the "import font" one. Also looking to add NF Fonts!

• Anon commented  · 

Please add, this would make the app perfect for me.

• James Swineson commented  · 

This is for better CJK text support. Inziu Iosevka fonts are made to maintain a constant weight across Latin and CJK characters so they won't cause typesetting problems in a monospace environment.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Fira Mono is a rad font. I'd love it if I could use it with Termius.

• Anonymous commented  · 

If you would add 'fantasque sans mono', it has powerline icons by default. I prefer to just use that these days.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would love support Nerd Fonts / DevIcons

• Arda ÖZKAL commented  · 

Here's the powerline fonts: https://github.com/powerline/fonts

You could technically replace all fonts with their powerline patched versions with not much hassle.

Oh also I said zsh fonts; I meant zsh themes.

• Arda ÖZKAL commented  · 

+3, specifically powerline would be both easy and amazing for use with zsh fonts

• Anonymous commented  · 

Though we can now choose from various fonts, there is still no option to choose a Powerline font. Ideally we could choose our own font from the web, but any way to get Powerline would be great for vim/tmux users.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, I need powerline font when use vim over ssh

• Anonymous commented  · 

Menlo font for me! Thanks!

• retro commented  · 

Why can't we pick among the Mono fonts we have installed on our iPad, just like a reading app. Many bash and zsh themes require a specific font to display properly, and I can't use them just because of server auditor's functionality limitations.

Feedback and Knowledge Base