Multiple behaviour tweaks
- Instead of tapping the bottom right keyboard button, the keyboard should be brought out by tapping anywhere within the terminal.
- Add an option to keep the notification bar visible.
- The navigation and shortcut/tool bar should both be visible at all times.
1. I disagree slightly, it should be the user's choice via settings thou.
3. The same: Add an settings option for that behaviour.
Also, add an option to remove the gesture button in the bottom left. That way all 8 shortcuts are easily accessible without needing to swipe. I never use the gestures anyway.