How can we improve the Android app?

UI idea: PortForwarding blocks should be widgets

Hi everyone!

I have an idea.

I use, among other things, a lot of port forwardings to make various apps work the way I need them to.

Now, wouldn't it be great if instead of first climbing into the client, going to Port Forwardings section, look for the proper one (or two, orbs three) blocs, launch them, go back to the App, that would use those ports and launch the App, I could just click on a forwardng block, copy it as a widget outside and place it adjacent to the App it serves. Then i'd launch the whole setup in just two clicks!

Also desperately needed:

---Labels on top of the port forwarding blocs to help organise and find them properly

---And the ability to define several different forwardings within one block, do that clicking it I would launch all, say, three fiorwardings simultaneously.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Max shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally yes. i come here just to say that. even if i know some ports... when i do use uncommon ones hell comes. Label portforwarding will be cool. Also, having widgets will speedup the process a lot. Even to close the ports you need to use context menu, while terminal does have a button in place...

Feedback and Knowledge Base