How can we improve the Desktop app?

SFTP

Please add SFTP support to chrome client too, please please please. I dont wont use my Coda anymore, but without SFTP serverauditor isnt complete

178 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Zhongyuan Chao commented  · 

I installed the beta version, but i still not found the sftp option, how should I do?

• Sebastian Baldovino commented  · 

It is looking good, I would like to have the ability to edit files, is that on the roadmap?

• Максим Лазарев commented  · 

wow! very good! I would also like to open several sessions. generally super if it was possible and the terminal to open a session sftp from the current directory. I would also like to create directories / files and edit files in an external program

• Sun Chen commented  · 

I just want to add to the chorus. I love your product and design and it would make me very, very happy to see the SFTP feature implemented (on MacOS)

• Anonymous commented  · 

EXTREMLY need sftp on desktop Termius

• michacassola commented  · 

@Terminus Support when will this feature finally be implemented?
        Windows Standalone and Chrome Version really would be useful this way.
        I think you are lossing customers because of this? So give an update please or better yet finally implement it.

• blazer commented  · 

I would really like to see this feature, as I am now forced to use an extra client to manage my servers. Almost all desktop clients (such as bitvise and cyberduck) have this feature.

• Jin Wang commented  · 

More than four months have passed.

• Chris Babcock commented  · 

Status update please. Why wouldnt this be included? Kinda misleading that it says it hasnt then doesnt.

• pah commented  · 

Really looking forward to this feature in Chrome. Thought it was already available.

• admin commented  · 

When i first learn about termius i liked the sftp feature in android but to my surprise there is nowhere in windows WTF. when should i expect windows sftp to happen?

• michacassola commented  · 

Please implement the sftp client in Chrome and Windows versions.

• Thiennc commented  · 

Why termius dont have sftp on mac and windows?

• fritolays commented  · 

When can we expect this feature to show up?

Thanks kindly,

• nmson224@gmail.com commented  · 

I use termius in chromebook. It's fast and good at design.
        But it lack the features.
        Can you guy add port forward, snipset and sftp features to chrome app?

• Alex Balcanquall commented  · 

Um, i know this will sound negative but the chrome app metaphor is horrible.

WTF are terminals on the left? why does it only show the things in want when i am connected but not when i am not.

The UI metaphor needs an overhaul. Can you give me simple set of groups with my connection nested in them so i can ask the app to open the group or the single connection.

And where is the SFTP client that premium subscriptions get - i don't see that for the chrome. Very disappointed that the promised consistent set of features everywhere is not true.

• AdminTermius Support (Admin, Crystalnix Limited) commented  · 

Hello, Sergey Vlassov

Thank you for using Serverauditor and for your proposal.

We are planning to implement SFTP to the Chrome version.
        But we haven't started yet to make it, so SFTP will not appear in a next version.

Thanks a lot.
        Have a nice day.

Desktop App: osx

Feedback and Knowledge Base