How can we improve the Desktop app?

copy/paste and scripts

Make this able to copy/paste and the ability to run scripts on login (preferably run scripts OR run script and disconnect) and i would buy it in an instant.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Foxx shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminTermius Support (Admin, Crystalnix Limited) responded  · 

Copy and paste should works (please contact support if you have any issues with it).

About run scripts – we already have this feature for premium users. You may create a snippet and attach it to host (or group of hosts) that will be executed on connect.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Liam commented  · 

This is a problem for me too, so much so that I'm requesting a refund. The word-wrap applied to my pastes is a pain in the sphincter.

• Denys Kyselov commented  · 

Copy/Paste functions still does not work in Linux app properly.
        I have try with standard linux terminal Shift + Insert/Ctrl + Insert
        Shift + Insert - should copy text in clipboard, but in your app this shprtcut copy and automatically paste data into command line. but if i want lust copy text and paste it somewhere? Also there is problem wit multiline copy. shell window try to process this data as set of commands automatically inserting this data into command line.
        i think it is better if copy and paste functions will splitted to its own shortcuts.

Desktop App

Feedback and Knowledge Base