How can we improve the Desktop app?

Configuration specific theme color

In putty, you can set specific configuration's back color and font color, this will help differentiate different server based on the color that we set, for example, i have these configuration with my putty for font colors:

personal cloud: cyan
working development server X: light purple
working production server X: red
working production server Y: blood red

etc.

So, when i use multiple session of ssh, i will not mistakenly do certain action that i should do in dev, but i do it in prod server instead, as this can be very dangerous

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Hans Yulian shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Plague commented  · 

I join Hans , I use termius on my android device so long time using putty I'm thinking well I'll look what are the other ssh clients available , I saw YOU were here termius and the main problem I have to use your product is the same Hans said, in putty I can change everything but the UI is not very sexy but no matter and this system of theme you have , it's a good idea but please more police, colour of police are a choice you NEED to add!!

I'm still trying other ssh clients or continue to use putty (I wait your answer before uninstall termius)

• Hans Yulian commented  · 

no, that one is applied to every session of the terminal, what i need is in like in the putty, under options:

window -> colours, you will be able to set different colors, for example foreground and background, and this is per configuration. so this is per configuration basis, not per application basis, thus i can have a visual feedback of my production server, as i set it to red color, then development server is purple color, so it reduce the possibility of me to be mistaken of environment

Desktop App

Feedback and Knowledge Base