How can we improve the Desktop app?

Bug Fixes: Scroll bar and Copy

- Scrolling via mouse wheel works but you can not grab and drag the scroll bar.
- Copy with Command-C does not work.
(MacOS 10.13.6, Termius 2.2.7)

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Todd Kline shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Comments are closed
  • Rhys commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the biggest (and maybe only) downfall of this product. I use Termius every day, and constantly have to paste large amounts of text into support tickets, and this is very annoying. I've turned on "select text to copy" but I've found it still does not work reliably and I end up having to copy a single screen full of text, paste, then scroll down and copy some more.

This turns a 5 second task into 60 seconds or more, many times a day. Please please please, fix the ability to copy and scroll at the same time (either via Cmd+C or just highlighting text).

I often have to switch back to using plain old Terminal for this bug alone.

Thanks.
    Rhys.

• William Murray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem with a mac 10.13.6. I cannot scroll. Would love to purchase the
    product but not the way it functions.

• AdminTermius Support (Customer Success Manager, Termius) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello! The problem with copy by Command-C shortcut is known issue and will be fixed in the nearest release.
    For now, you can use two workarounds:
    1. Enable "Select text to copy & right click to paste" toggle in the "Preferences -> Terminal" screen.
    2. Shift+Ctrl+C as copy shortcut.

• Grant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Command-C does not work in 2.2.7 on macOS 10.13.5. You can copy but via the EDIT menu only.

Feedback and Knowledge Base