How can we improve the Desktop app?

OSX Termius Application Asking for Password When Using Key

Hello, just installed Termius and all of our servers are set to key-auth only -- even when using a key Termius prompts for a regular password. This makes it unable to be used on OSX with key auth. We are running the latest version available from the App store on a MacBook Pro.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mario A. shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminTermius Support (Admin, Crystalnix Limited) responded  · 

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

We can’t reproduce the issue on our side yet. Though we pushed the beta version with a few potential fixes.

Could you please check the latest beta and see if ti works for you?
    https://www.termius.com/beta-program

For a more detailed clarifications you can contact us directly through the Contact Support form on the website – http://support.termius.com/

Regards,
    Termius Team

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bojan Bugarski commented  · 

Same is for stable and beta - can't connect using an ssh key (the one that has no passphrase)
        Beta is not asking for a passphrase but refuses to connect me - and my integrated terminal works fine with the same ssh key.

Maybe provide the option to use the ~/.ssh/ folder and use the public and private key from there

• Mario A. commented  · 

It ended up being the software requests the public and private separate when you can actually just paste the contents of the entire PPK combined into the private key box. This resolved the issue and I can access all of my devices.

• Илья Вайсер commented  · 

Mario, look into osx keychain, maybe you forgot the password is present in this key

• Илья Вайсер commented  · 

Everything works fine, sorry. I forgot that the pass phrase is set in the key.

Feedback and Knowledge Base