Desktop App

1. Memory Leak in Ubuntu 19

Hi everyone,

I seem to be experiencing a bug where my Termius starts freezing up after I've opened about 4 tabs and I just leave it standing for a few minutes.

The application stops working and the CPU usage goes a bit crazy and more recently I got the error that the system ran out of memory. Usually, I have to close it and reopen it to fix the problem.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm running on Ubuntu and I found that the problem exists on the snap install as well as the .deb install.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Linux  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Lexmark Printer Support

Lexmark printers have all the features that users need to complete the requirement of their business. However, Lexmark Printer support is the leading brand name of the world. Both homes, as well as professionals, use their printers.To make communication easy, the team offers services through phone, email, live chat, and assist you remotely whenever needed. For quick support, we need to call Lexmark printer toll-free number and get quality services and reliable solutions. The team provides you 24/7 and 365 days a year with 100% customer satisfaction.

Source:
    https://customer-service-us.com/printer/lexmark/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make the window frame more obvious

development for magento file

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. BUG: Port forwarding Not Working

I can't seem to locate a support contact, other than this suggestion. I am unable to get local port forwarding working with Termius on Windows. I have tried two machines both without success. I have tried opening the application with elevated privileges. However, the same issue persists. I can confirm that this is an issue with the application as PuTTY and X-Shell work perfectly fine with the same forwarding details. I have yet to try on my MacBook. However, this seems to be a bit of a deal breaker for me.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Implementing  ·  9 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add pin code to Windows desktop client

Could you please add a pin code to the windows client as I don't want to have to do a full log in every-time on a pcs I use all the time, but equal I don't want anyone to just be able to open Termius if i leave my PC for a few minutes (I have two step authentication enabled to protect my account) but once signed in a pin would be very useful to lock say after x minutes. For example on IOS I can stay logged in and rely on a pin or face ID to give that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Clear screen buffer

Function to clear the screen and delete the session buffer. (Command-k in OSX Terminal). My version 4.1.2

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  macOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Pasting large sets of data causes Termius to hang

When pasting large text sets (usually sql code or rows) Termius will hang for minutes to completely paste the text. While this is understandable for massive data sets. I get this issue from pasting maybe 300 rows of a csv (10 columns).

I'm one of three people in my team using Termius 4.7.3 who are experiencing this issue

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ctrl-2 should send a NUL character

On the excellent iOS version of Termius, and most other terminal emulators I’ve used, Ctrl-2 sends a NUL character. However, the Windows version of Termius does not (version 4.2.7 on Win10). Please make this work on Windows too.

Myself and several people I know use Ctrl-2 as their tmux/screen binding shortcut. Without being able to type a NUL character makes Termius a non-starter for me on Windows. I’ll sadly go back to venerable PuTTY until this is fixed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. add Touchbar Support for newer Macbook's

Hello, can you adopt some key features from iOS Termius to the Touch Bar? For example the "password paste" button for sessions?

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Reviewing  ·  1 comment  ·  macOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Using desktop app with just keyboard

Terminus should be usable without mouse/touchpad.
    Ie.:
    - access global tabs (hosts, sftp, ...) with keyboard shortcuts
    - navigation through lists with arrow keys (hosts, snippets, sftp) and selection with key (enter)
    - browsing in SFTP with arrow keys, pgup, pgdown, home, end, backspace, enter (opening selected file with external editor or popup context menu with ability to select items from it with keyboard); typing alphanumeric chars automatically engage search mode; tab to switch between left/right panel; keyboard shortcuts for changing drive, changing sorting column, copy, new folder, back/forward etc.
    - when snippets panel is opened search input should gain…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Multi execution

With MobaXterm you can do "MultiExecution". That means, you open multiple hosts, switch to "MultiExec" and then every command you enter, is entered into all open hosts. You also can exclude hosts by a checkbox, while in this MultiExec-mode.

This is a killer feature. Especially if you setup multiple hosts with the same stuff. On MobaXterm you do it once. With Termius you have to do it for each host again.

I suggest that if you have opened new hosts by "Connect via SSH in a new windows" you can simply "bound" nodes together by clicking a simple checkbox named…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Default sorting of SFTP files and Hostnames

On MacOS app the default sorting is by date which is driving me crazy.
    Everytime I use update a host or browse the groups they get sorted by date. Whch is really stupid. We need to have a GLOBAL setting for default sorting.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Open SFTP tab from SSH tab menu

have an open connection to the server. Why can not I open the sftp folder from the menu, by right-clicking on ssh tab?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Terminal tabs do not respond

If the connection is lost, for example, when the laptop was in a state of sleep. That open session tabs stop responding. I can not close them. This goes on for a long time before Terminus suggests to reconnect

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. wish text selection as in iTerm2

I try select text in mc editor or in any other curses app, but it imposible!
    In iterm2 this is possible if you hold down the Opt/Alt button and select the text with the mouse cursor.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. BUG: Selecting a block of text does not work correctly

If you display multiline text in the terminal, the lines of which are wider than the terminal window, then try to select and copy a block of lines, then the line break after reaching the edge of the terminal window is copied as a line break in the text. This is a bug.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. BUG: The reset command does not clear the terminal parameters completely

The reset command does not clear the terminal parameters completely (the background color settings are saved).
    Even restarting the session does not help fix the problem, only a full restart of termius resolves it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Remember passphrase in memory

I would like the functionality of the Putty Pageant where you can load the passphrase for keys in memory upon startup so you can connect to sessions during the day without prompting for the passphrase all the time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How termius interprets string?

help me
    when I try to use termius telnet with my servers I never get a response from the server and when I check the server's log this is what I get https://pastebin.com/xRQx22zW
    and this is the source code:
    https://pastebin.com/7A19vF7C
    when using normal telnet with the terminal program doesn't crash
    but with termius it crashes

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)