How can we improve Termius for Android in ChromeOS?

Better select/copy/paste support for mouse attached systems

Since the Chrome app has been deprecated, the Android version's lack of mouse based select/copy/paste makes the app very annoying to use.

19 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Robert Sigler shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Cameron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You cannot use the mouse 'select to copy', right click to paste methods when using Termius Android on Chrome OS.
        This really makes it unusable for people used to these techniques such as on Windows.
        Please fix this, it is a big problem for some users.

• Robert J Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's unusable for me because of this important missing feature. With multiple monitors it requires dragging the Termius window to the touchscreen, then using a finger to copy or paste.

Left-click/right-click, ctrl-c/ctrl-v, none of that works in the android app.

This was the thing that kept me using the ChromeOS app, but now when I open that it just brings up a white screen with no content.

• Marc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I second this. I rely on Termius in ChromeOS and it seems the Chrome app just stopped working today. PLEASE fix the select/copy/paste to be like the Chome app was.

Feedback and Knowledge Base