General

1. add support for zmodem

I need to be able to use zmodem as per usual in a terminal window. Can't bother to change windows and use scp, takes too long time.
    SecureCRT has zmodem support why not you? It's not hard to add.
    It's much faster to use "sz blah.zip" from a terminal instead of alt tab or create new window and do scp or whatever.

231 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add U2F/FIDO2 Token Support

With the recent release of OpenSSH 8.2, native U2F/FIDO2 token support now exists on the server's end. The client, of course, must also support this. As Termius is my most-often used client, it would be incredibly valuable from a usability and security standpoint if Termius could be updated to utilize U2F tokens for MFA. The capability already exists on all common host OSes: Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android. It would only need to be added to the app itself.

76 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Default SSH in Connect field

Why do I always have to write "ssh ip-address" in Connect filed? I do connect to different ssh servers pretty often and its so annoing to write "ssh" each time before or after pasting an ip address to Connect filed. It would be nice to have an option to make ssh by default so we can just paste or enter an ip address and hit enter to connect.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 248 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Covid-19

OUCH!!! is it hurting YOU like the rest of us? Are you tired of sitting at home on your cutie bootie? Well I'm thinking, like the rest of us, you should have some offers for non-profits as well as coming down on your pricing or better yet use ACTUAL PROMOS!!! I'm not paying extra for this... Jesus Christ I swear you weren't this expensive when I started but... the cost of living in bum*** whereever you are but like the rest of us you are going to be HIT HARD with this crap and people will just decided to use…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Unable to extract public key from private key (ECDSA)

Does it support extracting public key from private key (ECDSA) ?
    I keep getting this error on the latest version 5.6.1

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Remember ssh key passphrase only while open

It looks like you can either save Termius your ssh key’s passphrase and it will remember it forever (which seems to defeat the passphrase entirely), or you don’t tell it your passphrase and you’re prompted every time you connect.

It would be good to have Termius prompt once, and remember it for the rest of the session, or day, or some fixed time period (and perhaps a button to forget it explicitly).

179 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. check session broken.

When session is broken by any unkown reasion, eg: session time out, network is down. when i return to session console, it will be wait about 10~20s, then reconnect/close confirm pop window show. it is to hard use.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. licencia perpetua

Hay licencia perpetua?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. have options for deleting groups vs deleting both the group AND the hosts in the group

In the desktop app, I decided to delete a group. Unfortunately, that also took the hosts with it! :( Thankfully, that was only a few hosts and I can set those up again, no problem. But please, offer the option to delete just the group as a grouping or delete both the group and the hosts. Also, please add an option in the three dot menu on hosts in a group to "Remove from group." I'm sure all this can be done other ways, but this would be more expeditious.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Persistent SSH Reverse Tunnels

I use Termius to create a reverse SSH tunnel but sometimes due to network outages, network "hiccups", etc... the connection is terminated and I'm not able to reestablish the connection because I'm off-site. It would be nice if Termius reestablished the connection automatically after it was terminated by a time out or some other error.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please stop auto updating

I'm using Termius on my Mac in my school, where I constantly use personal hotspot by my phone and it is costing paid cellular network. Almost every time I open Termius, I see a network request from Termius Helper to s3.amazonaws.com, and it ususally downloads a file around 80 MB, I'm not sure what it is but it seems I can't stop it, because it will auto restart right after I kill Termius Helper. Is this auto updating? Please stop or at least give me an option to stop it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Import From DidgitalOcean - incorrect IPs

Found a bug - when you import hosts from DidgitalOcean, all ips in application is from internal DO network. Should be public

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ARM support

It would be arm64/hf support for linux so the app can run on a ARM Chromebook or a Raspberry Pi.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Snippets filter for hosts/platforms

I use may snippets and many hosts. Most of the snippets are only meaningful for a certain host or hosts with a specific operating system. Would be great if a snipped could be shown only for appropriate hosts or platforms in stead of a huge list of snippets that are not applicable.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Export or share snippet

Ability to share for premium users for regular users export snippets so I can share the snippets that we use within our engineering group.

Also if you can group snippets so certain snippets would be shared with certain team members.

I really really really need this.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Multiple SFTP connections management support

It would be nice to have possibility to open multiple SFTP connections tabs same as regular SSH connections tabs.

So when you have to update some files on multiple hosts it will be easy to manage them.

This idea also assumes have a quick open of SFTP from current SSH connection, preferably in the same folder as in current SSH session.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add support for eternal terminal

Eternal terminal is similar in concept to mosh. However, it has some advantages such as actually supporting scrolling (a big annoyance in mosh for many users). It would be great to have eternal terminal supported alongside mosh!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add the ability to add desktop shortcuts

Add an option (possibly in the right click menu) to add the host to desktop. This will create a desktop shortcut that will open the terminal in its own window.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Run an open command on the host to open files/urls locally

Currently I have this implemented myself for my laptop. When on my sever I type ‘open some-file-or-url’ it will ssh back and tell my workstation to open the file. The remote filesystem is open using sshfs. It would be great if that worked on an ipad too. A first implementation could be to only support urls and later also files.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories