General

1. iOS 9.0.2 support.

Can you please make this app to support iOS 9.0.2. I cannot update my iPhone because of the "jailbreak" on it. Could you do it for me please?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. One Time Purchase

I understand you're tying to milk every penny from your users, but please for the love of god make the app cost $12 and make it a one-time purchase. I would buy it, but buying a yearly subscription is not an option.

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

We decided to close that idea.

We understand your point and respect it but according to our plans we are not going to change the payment model.

We keep brining features both for free and under subscription. We want to keep the app updated. The subscription model is best for that.

Hopefully, you will understand.

Regards,
    Termius team.

3. Windows Phone Version

Hi, using Microsoft bridge for iOS is possible to port this app to Windows Phone or Windows 10 Mobile?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add x11 fowarding

The only app that supports x11 forwarding in iOS App store is iSSH. It's essential when working with graphics (plotting histograms, using softwares from remote server, etc.)

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. combine the "Hosts", "Activity" and "Known Hosts" panels

Separate panels for "Hosts", "Activity" and "Known Hosts" is very confusing and unnecessary. The functionality of all 3 panels can be presented on a single panel. I suggest listing the hosts in a column on the left side of the screen - next to each is a plus sign (to start a new session) and a wrench/gear icon (to edit the settings of the host). Each press of a plus sign next to a host opens a new session, which can be shown as a screenshot tile (like you currently have). This approach makes managing hosts and open sessions much…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Won't Be Implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Making Serverauditor availale for Internet Explorer and/or Mozilla Firefox

I was wondering if Serverauditor will be available for Internet Explorer and/or Mozilla Firefox. If not, I wonder why.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Won't Be Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Cache passwords

There is a case when you want, for instance, to open several sessions to the same host and you don't want a password to be saved in the hosts settings. So you need now to enter a password for every connection to that host. It would be nice to have the ability to optionally cache passwords for some period of time, 15 minutes, for example.

What do you think?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Won't Be Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base