Desktop App

1. BUG: Port forwarding Not Working

I can't seem to locate a support contact, other than this suggestion. I am unable to get local port forwarding working with Termius on Windows. I have tried two machines both without success. I have tried opening the application with elevated privileges. However, the same issue persists. I can confirm that this is an issue with the application as PuTTY and X-Shell work perfectly fine with the same forwarding details. I have yet to try on my MacBook. However, this seems to be a bit of a deal breaker for me.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Implementing  ·  17 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BUG: Moving App to second Monitor in full-screen mode cuts off buffer

Whenever the app is moved to a second monitor and set to full screen, the buffer is cut off so you cannot read the bottom line.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Implementing  ·  0 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Connect using private key

After downloading Termius, I added a private key in settings. But when connecting to a host, Termius asks for a password. When I don't type a password, the connection fails.

How do I get Termius to use the provided private key?

81 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Implementing  ·  32 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Desktop App

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base