Getting a Quote
The quickest way to get a quote is to fill out a form on the Billing page. Once there, enter your details, select your preferred plan, and click "Get a quote." You'll receive an email containing the quote within a minute.
Note: Quotes are only available for Team and Business plans with at least two seats.
Accepting the Quote
To accept the quote, reply to the email and include any additional information you want to be placed on the invoice, such as tax ID or PO number. Once you've provided this information, you'll receive the invoice, which can be paid by bank transfer or card.
If you have any questions or concerns about getting a quote for the Team plan, please don't hesitate to contact Termius support. We're always here to help you make the most out of your Termius plan.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to reset my password without losing my data?
- Does Termius support my Enterprise SSO provider?
- How to get a quote?
- How can I enable Split View?
- How do I cancel the trial period?
- How to copy/paste in the desktop app?
- How to copy/paste on iOS?
- How to adjust text size?
- What happens when my Pro subscription expires?
- Can the mobile Termius keyboard be customized?