If you see the "Couldn't load reCAPTCHA" error, make sure that you can access https://account.termius.com and https://www.recaptcha.net. If you can't access these URLs, it may be required to adjust your firewall settings.
reCAPTCHA is a CAPTCHA system that Termius is using to determine whether the user is human and not an automated system.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Some symbols in the terminal are rendered as question marks, how can I fix it?
- I get a "Couldn't load reCAPTCHA" error
- I can't use the iOS app in the background
- I can't log in or synchronize data
- I can't connect to a local device on iPhone
- I can't use Termius for Android in the background
- I can't find the local terminal option in the desktop app
- I see double / none of my characters in a Telnet session
- My App Store subscription is not active
- I can't map Caps Lock