On an iPhone or iPad, you can copy and paste using the touch screen:
- To paste, tap anywhere in the terminal and hold you finger, then tap Paste.
- To copy, tap a word and hold your finger down for a second, then remove it. Tap Select and, if necessary, adjust your selection. When you're done, tap Copy.
Was this article helpful?
15 out of 42 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How to reset my password without losing my data?
- Does Termius support my Enterprise SSO provider?
- How to get a quote?
- How can I enable Split View?
- How do I cancel the trial period?
- How to copy/paste in the desktop app?
- How to copy/paste on iOS?
- How to adjust text size?
- What happens when my Pro subscription expires?
- Can the mobile Termius keyboard be customized?