On an iPhone or iPad, you can copy and paste using the touch screen:
- To paste, tap anywhere in the terminal and hold you finger, then tap Paste.
- To copy, tap a word and hold your finger down for a second, then remove it. Tap Select and, if necessary, adjust your selection. When you're done, tap Copy.
Was this article helpful?
7 out of 26 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Does Termius support my Enterprise SSO provider?
- How to get a quote?
- How can I enable Split View?
- How do I cancel the trial period?
- How to copy/paste in the desktop app?
- How to copy/paste on iOS?
- How to adjust text size?
- What happens when my Pro subscription expires?
- Can the mobile Termius keyboard be customized?
- How to change the default shell in local terminal?
Please sign in to leave a comment.