Most likely the problem is related to the locale settings on the server/local terminal side. You can check the current setup by typing the "locale" command in the terminal window.
To fix the problem, you can try to set "LC_CTYPE" to "UTF-8".
It can be done using the following command: export LC_CTYPE="UTF-8".
If the suggested workaround doesn't help please reach out using email@example.com.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Some symbols in the terminal are rendered as question marks, how can I fix it?
- I get a "Couldn't load reCAPTCHA" error
- I can't use the iOS app in the background
- I can't log in or synchronize data
- I can't connect to a local device on iPhone
- I can't use Termius for Android in the background
- I can't find the local terminal option in the desktop app
- I see double / none of my characters in a Telnet session
- My App Store subscription is not active
- I can't map Caps Lock