The app runs in the sandbox if you've downloaded Termius from Mac App Store or Snap. That means the app can't access your local drive due to the sandbox's restrictions, so the local terminal option is unavailable.
Download Termius from the website to use Local Terminal.
Quick Tip: The hotkey to open the local terminal is Cmd + L (on Mac) or Ctrl + L(on Windows).
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- I can't find the local terminal option in the desktop app
- Autocomplete integration script explained
- Some symbols in the terminal are rendered as question marks, how can I fix it?
- I get a "Couldn't load reCAPTCHA" error
- I can't use the iOS app in the background
- I can't log in or synchronize data
- I can't connect to a local device on iPhone
- I can't use Termius for Android in the background
- I see double / none of my characters in a Telnet session
- My App Store subscription is not active