History provides a log of activity and lets you add past sessions as hosts.
In the desktop app, history can be found in the left-hand panel. Click an item to see its details, connect, add as a host or remove.
👉 To clear all history, right-click History and choose Clear history.
To browse history on a mobile, choose History from the main menu.
In the iOS app, you can choose to store the info about the location (see below), from where the connection is made, and see it on the map in history items.
ℹ️ Your location will not be tracked when you don’t have any active connections.
- Navigate to the (Termius) settings.
- Enable Save Location Data.
- Choose Allow once.
- Navigate to your device settings.
- Choose Termius at the bottom.
- Choose Location > Always.