The Team plan allows you to use Termius collaboratively with others. This will require that you create a team, invite teammates and assign them roles. You and your teammates will be able to use the features of the Pro plan, share Termius data and take advantage of MultiKey.
- Owner. This role is automatically assigned to the person who creates a team and can be reassigned via a support request. Team owners can add and remove team members, share data, and more.
- Editor. Editors can share and access any shared data, as described in the next section.
- Member. Members cannot share data, but have full or partial access to shared data.
Note: There cannot be two team owners in a team.
Accounts with the Owner or Editor role can share host groups and snippets with other team members. Advanced end-to-end encryption ensures the security of data sharing.
A group can be shared with or without credentials – depending on the setting one chooses when sharing the group. The chosen setting automatically applies to hosts moved to / created in the group later.
When credentials are shared, those with the Member role have read-only access to the group. A Member cannot see shared passwords or actual keys, but can connect using them. When credentials are not shared, a person with any role can specify / use their own credentials, which are stored in their personal accounts, but not shared.
- Owner can share, edit and remove a snippet or snippet package.
- Editor can share, edit and remove a snippet or snippet package.
- Member cannot share, edit or remove a snippet or snippet package.
Here you can continue reading about data sharing.
Team management dashboard
Team owners have access to the team management dashboard.
Using the team dashboard, a team owner can:
- invite and remove team members,
- change a teammate's role,
- see when team members were last active,
- require 2FA for all team members,
- check whether a particular team member has enabled 2FA,
- change the team's name.
MultiKey is a set of features that may help you organize ssh access management in your team.
More information about MultiKey can be found in this article.