The team administrator can add and remove team members from the team management dashboard – https://account.termius.com/team.
⚠️ Please, use a supported browser for visiting https://account.termius.com, which is Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or Safari (desktop versions).
- Navigate to the team management dashboard.
- Click + Add team member.
- In the Email field, specify the email address of the person you're adding.
- In the Role field, choose a role for the member. Editors, unlike members, can add, edit, and remove hosts/groups inside shared groups. Here's more on data sharing.
- Click Send Invite. An email containing a link will be sent to the person.
- Once the team member accepts your invitation, you’ll receive an email with a link you need to follow to enable this person to access the team's shared data.
And now your team can start collaborating 🤝
If you need to add a member who has an active subscription, please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org 👨🏼🔧
Remove a team member
ℹ️ When you remove team members, their Termius accounts are irreversibly deleted.
- Open your team management dashboard.
- Click — next to the person you want to remove from the team.
💳 Removing a member doesn’t affect the number of seats in your subscription plan.