Termius aims to provide a simple and consistent experience no matter what device you're using. To make that possible, Termius synchronizes your data across all devices using end-to-end encryption.
Note: Synchronization is not available in the Starter (free) plan.
Termius synchronizes the following data:
- hosts (alias, address, username, password, configuration),
- groups (name, username, password, configuration),
- identities (label, username, password),
- keys (private/public parts, passphrase),
- snippets (label, contents),
- port forwarding rules,
- known hosts,
- history (only across mobile devices),
- settings (color schemes, fonts, and options in the settings list).
You can disable synchronization in part by unchecking Sync keys and identities in the settings.
It will prevent any passwords, usernames, keys, and identities from syncing to the Termius cloud. That is any passwords, usernames, keys, identities added after that option was unchecked.
For more information on synchronization, please, see synchronization security overview.