If Caps Lock doesn't work as intended after you remapped it, check that it is not mapped in the iOS settings:
- General > Hardware Keyboard > Switch Languages using Caps Lock,
- General > Hardware Keyboard > Modifier Keys > Caps Lock Key.
If this article doesn't offer a solution to your problem with remapping Caps Lock, please, let us know.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 2 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Cannot import ed25519-sk or ecdsa-sk FIDO2 keys on Windows
- When trying to make a serial connection, I get a 'Permission denied' error
- I signed up with Apple on one device and but can't do it on another one. How to resolve it?
- I can't connect using an ed25519-sk or ecdsa-sk key
- I can't use the iOS app in the background
- I did not receive the email for approving login from a new IP address
- I can't enter characters (pipe, backslash, etc.) using the Option key
- I don't see the local terminal option in the desktop app
- I can't use Termius for Android in the background
- Terminal sharing: Known issues and limitations