If Caps Lock doesn't work as intended after you remapped it, check that it is not mapped in the iOS settings:
- General > Hardware Keyboard > Switch Languages using Caps Lock,
- General > Hardware Keyboard > Modifier Keys > Caps Lock Key.
If this article doesn't offer a solution to your problem with remapping Caps Lock, please, let us know.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 3 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Some symbols in the terminal are rendered as question marks, how can I fix it?
- I get a "Couldn't load reCAPTCHA" error
- I can't use the iOS app in the background
- I can't log in or synchronize data
- I can't connect to a local device on iPhone
- I can't use Termius for Android in the background
- I can't find the local terminal option in the desktop app
- I see double / none of my characters in a Telnet session
- My App Store subscription is not active
- I can't map Caps Lock
Please sign in to leave a comment.