The mobile Termius keyboard allows using keys that are not available on a regular keyboard (e.g. Ctrl, Alt, Tab, Esc, function keys). Some of those keys can be found on the 'strip' panel, while the others can be reached, if you tap ...
You can customize the keyboard in two ways:
- To reorder the keys, tap … on the 'strip' panel and then tap ⚙. Next, hold and drag a key group.
- To create a key group, tap +Add key group (iOS) or + (Android), select 4 keys, and tap Save / ✔️.
To reset keyboard settings, on the Customize Keyboard screen, tap three dots, then Restore defaults.
Was this article helpful?
3 out of 9 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Does Termius support my Enterprise SSO provider?
- How to get a quote?
- How can I enable Split View?
- How do I cancel the trial period?
- How to copy/paste in the desktop app?
- How to copy/paste on iOS?
- How to adjust text size?
- What happens when my Pro subscription expires?
- Can the mobile Termius keyboard be customized?
- How to change the default shell in local terminal?
Please sign in to leave a comment.