You can change the order in which the keys, arranged in groups of 4, appear on the mobile keyboard and add a custom key group.
To reorder the keys, tap … on the mobile keyboard, and then tap ⚙, to open the Customize Keyboard screen. Next, hold and drag key groups to reorder them. To create a key group, tap +Add key group (iOS) or + (Android), select 4 keys, and tap Save / ✓.
To reset the keyboard settings, choose ⋮ > Restore to default (Android) or … > Restore defaults (iOS) on the Customize Keyboard screen.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can the mobile (‘strip’) keyboard be customized?
- How does Termius know a password was leaked?
- How do I set the default SFTP path?
- How to adjust text size?
- How to copy/paste in the desktop app?
- How to disable TestFlight notifications?
- How do I search in the terminal?
- Why do I get a ‘System Keychain Unavailable’ error? (iOS)
- Why a subscription and not a one-off purchase?