You can change the order in which the keys, arranged in groups of 4, appear on the mobile keyboard and add a custom key group.
To reorder the keys, tap … on the mobile keyboard, and then tap ⚙ , to open the Customize Keyboard screen. Next, hold and drag key groups to reorder them. To create a key group, tap +Add key group (iOS) or + (Android), select 4 keys, and tap Save / ✔️.
To reset the keyboard settings, choose ⋮ > Restore to default (Android) or … > Restore defaults (iOS) on the Customize Keyboard screen.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How can I enable Split View?
- What does "Store on Device" mean in FIDO2 key generation?
- How to add ssh port forwarding commands (-L, -R, -D) to Termius
- What's the "We've sent you an email to approve the login for your IP address" error?
- How do I cancel the trial period?
- What happens when my Pro subscription expires?
- How to adjust text size?
- How can I request a refund?
- Can the mobile ('strip') keyboard be customized?
- How does Termius know a password / encryption passphrase was leaked?