The app doesn't yet provide a way to set a default SFTP path for a host / local host.
However, here's what you can do in the case an OpenSSH server:
- Open the sshd_config file on the server you're connecting to.
-d "<path>"at the end of the line beginning with
Subsystem sftp, e.g:
Subsystem sftp /usr/libexec/sftp-server -d "/home/etc/www/Mysite/plugins"
<path> will act as the default SFTP directory on this server.
Was this article helpful?
8 out of 17 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How can I enable Split View?
- What does "Store on Device" mean in FIDO2 key generation?
- How to add ssh port forwarding commands (-L, -R, -D) to Termius
- What's the "We've sent you an email to approve the login for your IP address" error?
- How do I cancel the trial period?
- What happens when my Pro subscription expires?
- How to adjust text size?
- How can I request a refund?
- Can the mobile ('strip') keyboard be customized?
- How does Termius know a password / encryption passphrase was leaked?