The app doesn't yet provide a way to set a default SFTP path for a host / local host.
However, here's what you can do in the case an OpenSSH server:
- Open the sshd_config file on the server you're connecting to.
-d "<path>"at the end of the line beginning with
Subsystem sftp, e.g:
Subsystem sftp /usr/libexec/sftp-server -d "/home/etc/www/Mysite/plugins"
<path> will act as the default SFTP directory on this server.
Was this article helpful?
13 out of 41 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Does Termius support my Enterprise SSO provider?
- How to get a quote?
- How can I enable Split View?
- How do I cancel the trial period?
- How to copy/paste in the desktop app?
- How to copy/paste on iOS?
- How to adjust text size?
- What happens when my Pro subscription expires?
- Can the mobile Termius keyboard be customized?
- How to change the default shell in local terminal?
Please sign in to leave a comment.