The app doesn't yet provide a way to set the default SFTP path for a host / local host.
However, here's what you can do (with an OpenSSH server):
- Open the sshd_config file on the server you're connecting to.
-d "<path>"at the end of the line beginning with
Subsystem sftp, e.g:
Subsystem sftp /usr/libexec/sftp-server -d "/home/etc/www/Mysite/plugins"
<path> will act as the default SFTP directory on this server.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel the trial period?
- How to adjust text size?
- Can the mobile (‘strip’) keyboard be customized?
- How does Termius know a password / encryption passphrase was leaked?
- How do I set the default SFTP path?
- How to copy/paste in the desktop app?
- How to disable TestFlight notifications?
- I can’t send break commands (e.g. using Ctrl + Shift + 6) to a Cisco router
- How do I search in the terminal?
- Why do I get a ‘System Keychain Unavailable’ error? (iOS)