The 'host is unreachable' error message may be displayed in the iOS app when you're trying to connect to a host on a local network. To solve the issue, ensure that Termius has the 'Local Network' permission:
- Navigate to the iOS settings.
- Find and tap Termius in the list of apps at the bottom.
- Turn on Local Network.
If that permission is disabled, it won't be possible to connect to hosts in local networks.
Here's more information on the 'Local Network' permission: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211870.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- I can't find the local terminal option in the desktop app
- Autocomplete integration script explained
- Some symbols in the terminal are rendered as question marks, how can I fix it?
- I get a "Couldn't load reCAPTCHA" error
- I can't use the iOS app in the background
- I can't log in or synchronize data
- I can't connect to a local device on iPhone
- I can't use Termius for Android in the background
- I see double / none of my characters in a Telnet session
- My App Store subscription is not active