A trial period that is provided automatically upon account creation or a Team trial can't be cancelled. These trial periods are provided for free, and there's no automatic charge after the trial ends. When one of these trial periods ends, you'll be asked if you want to switch to the Starter (free) version of the app, return to your previous plan, or purchase a subscription.
A trial subscription, which you may optionally initiate in Termius for iOS, can be cancelled as described here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039.
Was this article helpful?
11 out of 29 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Does Termius support my Enterprise SSO provider?
- How to get a quote?
- How can I enable Split View?
- How do I cancel the trial period?
- How to copy/paste in the desktop app?
- How to copy/paste on iOS?
- How to adjust text size?
- What happens when my Pro subscription expires?
- Can the mobile Termius keyboard be customized?
- How to change the default shell in local terminal?
Good night, You gave me a trial period until the month of March 2023, but today the trial period has ended. Please tell me why, thank you)