The trial period on Desktop is provided automatically by Termius upon account creation or when activating any team featured. This trial is free with no automatic charge at the end, so it needs no cancellation in advance. When one of these trial periods ends, you'll be asked if you want to switch to the Starter (free) version of the app, stay on your previous plan, or upgrade to a team subscription.
The trial period on iOS is managed by Apple through your iTunes account. It automatically charges at the end of the trial period. You can cancel your subscription using the App Store app on your iOS devices.
For step-by-step instructions, see Apple documentation: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039.
The trial period on Android is managed by Google through your Google account. It automatically charges at the end of the trial period. You can cancel your subscription using the Google Play app on your Android devices.
For step-by-step instructions, see Apple documentation: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to reset my password without losing my data?
- Does Termius support my Enterprise SSO provider?
- How to get a quote?
- How can I enable Split View?
- How do I cancel the trial period?
- How to copy/paste in the desktop app?
- How to copy/paste on iOS?
- How to adjust text size?
- What happens when my Pro subscription expires?
- Can the mobile Termius keyboard be customized?