To be able to connect to a server, the name of which ends with '.local', you device must support Multicast DNS (mDNS). It is supported by Apple devices, most Linux distributions and recent versions of Windows.
If you're not sure whether your device supports mDNS, please, contact our support and include the error message, which you're getting, in the support request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- I can't find the local terminal option in the desktop app
- Autocomplete integration script explained
- Some symbols in the terminal are rendered as question marks, how can I fix it?
- I get a "Couldn't load reCAPTCHA" error
- I can't use the iOS app in the background
- I can't log in or synchronize data
- I can't connect to a local device on iPhone
- I can't use Termius for Android in the background
- I see double / none of my characters in a Telnet session
- My App Store subscription is not active