With the help of the Shortcuts iOS app, you can run a snippet or connect to one of your hosts in Termius.
The action allowing you to connect to a host is available, if you've connected to that host before. So, please, if you don't see that action, connect to the host to make the action appear in the Shortcuts app.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Some symbols in the terminal are rendered as question marks, how can I fix it?
- I get a "Couldn't load reCAPTCHA" error
- I can't use the iOS app in the background
- I can't log in or synchronize data
- I can't connect to a local device on iPhone
- I can't use Termius for Android in the background
- I can't find the local terminal option in the desktop app
- I see double / none of my characters in a Telnet session
- My App Store subscription is not active
- I can't map Caps Lock