With the help of the Shortcuts iOS app, you can run a snippet or connect to one of your hosts in Termius.
The action allowing you to connect to a host is available, if you've connected to that host before. So, please, if you don't see that action, connect to the host to make the action appear in the Shortcuts app.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- I can't use the iOS app in the background
- I can't use Termius for Android in the background
- I don't see the local terminal option in the desktop app
- I see double / none of my characters in a Telnet session
- My App Store subscription is not active
- I can't map Caps Lock
- I can't import an ed25519-sk or ecdsa-sk FIDO2 key on Windows
- I can't connect using an ed25519-sk or ecdsa-sk FIDO2 key
- I did not receive the email for approving login from a new IP address
- I can't enter characters (pipe, backslash, etc.) using the Option key