With the help of the Shortcuts iOS app, you can run a snippet or connect to one of your hosts in Termius.
The action allowing you to connect to a host is available, if you've connected to that host before. So, please, if you don't see that action, connect to the host to make the action appear in the Shortcuts app.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- When trying to make a serial connection, I get a 'Permission denied' error
- I signed up with Apple on one device and but can't do it on another one. How to resolve it?
- I can't connect using an ed25519-sk or ecdsa-sk key
- I can't use the iOS app in the background
- I did not receive the email for approving login from a new IP address
- I can't enter characters (pipe, backslash, etc.) using the Option key
- I don't see the local terminal option in the desktop app
- I can't use Termius for Android in the background
- Terminal sharing: Known issues and limitations
- Termius keeps asking me to provide the passphrase for my PuTTY key