The email with a confirmation link is sent to the address associated with your Termius account. If you didn’t receive it, please, check the spam folder and, if the email isn't there, submit a support request.
If your IP address changes frequently, you may want to enable 2FA or log in through SSO. Login requests from accounts protected by 2FA or using SSO, do not require login approvals.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- I can't find the local terminal option in the desktop app
- Autocomplete integration script explained
- Some symbols in the terminal are rendered as question marks, how can I fix it?
- I get a "Couldn't load reCAPTCHA" error
- I can't use the iOS app in the background
- I can't log in or synchronize data
- I can't connect to a local device on iPhone
- I can't use Termius for Android in the background
- I see double / none of my characters in a Telnet session
- My App Store subscription is not active