The email with a confirmation link is sent to the address associated with your Termius account. If you didn’t receive it, please, check the spam folder and, if the email isn't there, submit a support request.
If your IP address changes frequently, you may want to enable 2FA or log in through SSO. Login requests from accounts protected by 2FA or using SSO, do not require login approvals.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- I can't use the iOS app in the background
- I can't use Termius for Android in the background
- I don't see the local terminal option in the desktop app
- I see double / none of my characters in a Telnet session
- My App Store subscription is not active
- I can't map Caps Lock
- I can't import an ed25519-sk or ecdsa-sk FIDO2 key on Windows
- I can't connect using an ed25519-sk or ecdsa-sk FIDO2 key
- I did not receive the email for approving login from a new IP address
- I can't enter characters (pipe, backslash, etc.) using the Option key