This error occurs when you attempt to log in using an IP address that's different from the IP used for your previous successful login attempt. To ensure it's an authorized login request and prevent an attack, Termius sends you an email containing a link you need to follow to allow that login request.
The email with a confirmation link is sent to the address linked to your Termius account. If you didn't receive it, please, check the spam folder and, if the email isn't there, submit a support request.
If your IP address changes frequently, you may want to enable 2FA or log in through SSO. Login requests from accounts protected by 2FA or using SSO, do not require login approvals.
Logging in through SSO with an account registered by email is possible if the email matches the email of your Apple or Google account.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to get a quote?
- How can I enable Split View?
- How do I cancel the trial period?
- How to copy/paste in the desktop app?
- How to copy/paste on iOS?
- How to adjust text size?
- What happens when my Pro subscription expires?
- Can the mobile Termius keyboard be customized?
- How to change the default shell in local terminal?
- How do I search in the terminal?