This article provides examples of
ssh command snippets with port forwarding rules mapped into Port Forwarding Rule in Termius.
Local Port Forwarding Rule
ssh -N -L 127.0.0.1:8080:web.example.com:80 email@example.com
Remote Port Forwarding Rule
ssh -N -R 127.0.0.1:8080:google.com:80 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dynamic Port Forwarding Rule
ssh -N -D 127.0.0.1:1080 email@example.com
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How to add ssh command with port forwarding (with -L, -R, -D) in Termius
- What's the "We've sent you an email to approve the login for your IP address" error?
- How do I cancel the trial period?
- How to adjust text size?
- Can the mobile ('strip') keyboard be customized?
- How does Termius know a password / encryption passphrase was leaked?
- How do I set the default SFTP path?
- How to copy/paste in the desktop app?
- How to disable TestFlight notifications?
- How do I search in the terminal?