When a Pro subscription expires, the Pro features become disabled. This includes synchronization, which means any changes that you make in the app will no longer be uploaded to the Termius cloud. These changes will be stored locally on a device.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to reset my password without losing my data?
- Does Termius support my Enterprise SSO provider?
- How to get a quote?
- How can I enable Split View?
- How do I cancel the trial period?
- How to copy/paste in the desktop app?
- How to copy/paste on iOS?
- How to adjust text size?
- What happens when my Pro subscription expires?
- Can the mobile Termius keyboard be customized?