When a Pro subscription expires, the Pro features become disabled. This includes synchronization, which means any changes that you make in the app will no longer be uploaded to the Termius cloud. These changes will be stored locally on a device.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How can I enable Split View?
- What does "Store on Device" mean in FIDO2 key generation?
- How to add ssh port forwarding commands (-L, -R, -D) to Termius
- What's the "We've sent you an email to approve the login for your IP address" error?
- How do I cancel the trial period?
- What happens when my Pro subscription expires?
- How to adjust text size?
- How can I request a refund?
- Can the mobile ('strip') keyboard be customized?
- How does Termius know a password / encryption passphrase was leaked?