On Windows 10+, importing discoverable (aka resident) SSH keys from FIDO2 devices and connecting using one requires the administrator privileges.
To start the app as administrator, follow these steps:
- Close Termius, if it's currently open.
- Right-click the Termius shortcut and choose 'Run as administrator'.
Note: Windows requires admin permissions or using Windows Hello for connecting to FIDO2 devices starting from Windows 10 1909 (18363 build number).
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- I can't use the iOS app in the background
- I can't use Termius for Android in the background
- I don't see the local terminal option in the desktop app
- I see double / none of my characters in a Telnet session
- My App Store subscription is not active
- I can't map Caps Lock
- I can't import an ed25519-sk or ecdsa-sk FIDO2 key on Windows
- I can't connect using an ed25519-sk or ecdsa-sk FIDO2 key
- I did not receive the email for approving login from a new IP address
- I can't enter characters (pipe, backslash, etc.) using the Option key