On Windows 10+, importing discoverable (aka resident) SSH keys from FIDO2 devices and connecting using one requires the administrator privileges.
To start the app as administrator, follow these steps:
- Close Termius, if it's currently open.
- Right-click the Termius shortcut and choose 'Run as administrator'.
Note: Starting from Windows 10 1909 (18363 build number), Windows requires admin permissions or using Windows Hello for connecting to FIDO2 devices.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Some symbols in the terminal are rendered as question marks, how can I fix it?
- I get a "Couldn't load reCAPTCHA" error
- I can't use the iOS app in the background
- I can't log in or synchronize data
- I can't connect to a local device on iPhone
- I can't use Termius for Android in the background
- I can't find the local terminal option in the desktop app
- I see double / none of my characters in a Telnet session
- My App Store subscription is not active
- I can't map Caps Lock